Camper Code of Conduct
To ensure that everyone enjoys camp I agree that:
- The Camp Organiser’s decision is final.
- I will follow the instructions of the leaders and rules of the camp at all times.
- I will try to join in with everything, and demonstrate acceptable standards of behaviour.
- I am responsible for my own property and luggage and will make sure that my possessions are clearly named.
- I will wear clean, covered, comfortable and appropriate clothing.
- I will not bring to camp or consume at camp any alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, legal highs etc.
- I will not bring knives to camp or any other items deemed dangerous.
- I agree to follow the Camp Organiser’s rules on the use of mobile phones.
- I agree to my child attending camp on the dates indicated.
- I agree to the conditions of the booking and accept that my child must obey the camp rules otherwise they could be sent home without a refund.
- I authorise the Camp Organiser or nominated person(s) to exercise all reasonable authority, care and control over my child during camp.
- I confirm that my child is fit to join in all camp activities and I must complete the medical update for my child to attend camp.
- I will notify the Camp Organiser in the event of my child being exposed to any infectious diseases prior to camp.
- I give permission to the Camp Organiser to seek appropriate medical attention for my child if necessary.
- I agree to my child being in the camp photographs and/or video, to be used at camp, at camp reunions, for camp publicity and online promotions only.
- I will ensure that the emergency contact details I provide are correct and that a responsible person will be available to collect and care for my child should it be necessary during camp.
- I understand that the camp is run on Christian principles and will include Bible teaching throughout the week.
Menadue Christian Camps Registered Charity No: 288103